About Staged Reading: Perfecting the Kiss
In this "Noises Off for Off-Off," a stage manager presents a dramatic recreation of her traumatizing previous production during which she was secretly attracted to playwright Harvest Carruthers who in turn became attracted to the sweet, sexy, and tremendously untalented Jonah "Buck" Jackson who himself developed a crush on director Edwina O'Halloran who is only doing this very bad gay play to prove that the actor who rejected her romantic overtures, Mike Porter, did so because he's gay thereby enabling her to cope with his rejection. The result is a hilariously catastrophic series of clashing egos and romantic misalliances.
- Workshop, Workshop Theatre Company/Mind the Gap Theatre, 2002
- Reading, Workshop Theater Company, 2001
- Reading, Mind the Gap Theatre, 2001
- Fringe, Capital Fringe, 2018
- Fringe, Mind the Gap Theatre/YouBlinked Productions, 2017
- Fringe, Workshop Theater Company/Mind the Gap Theatre, 2003